# of unique Affiliates who placed an order through iSUITE this year
% of orders that were placed through iSUITE last week
BEAT THE RUSH!
Starting January 1st 2022, iSUITE will be the primary Order Management System and all new orders should be placed in iSUITE. There is still time to participate in our training resources available to you before the beginning of the year. Take advantage before the end of the year sneaks up and access some of the helpful training resources and materials located in the Tips, Tricks and FAQs section of this page. Schedule a small group training session with Eric Porter and Nicole Ridlon, watch one of the demos for an overview, or attend one of the next update webinars held on the 3rd Thursday of every month!
We continue to hear your feedback and requests. Below are some of the most popular requests that will be implemented and will all be exclusive to iSUITE!
- Re-order Report
- We are in the final paces of releasing this great marketing and sales tool! This will allow Affiliates to run reorder reports that can easily be sent to clients to prompt reorders or even start discussions for new projects.
- SAGE Presentation Import
- Available in this upcoming release, you will see this new integration that will allow you to pull Presentations directly from your SAGE tool and begin to finish your order in iSUITE reducing the need to re-key in certain information.
- ESP Presentation Import
- Also coming soon, pushing your orders to iSUITE will now be simple, with orders created in ESP automatically appearing in iSUITE. No more re-keying orders! Training dates will be available shortly.
- HubSpot CRM Integration
- You may have already seen the placeholders through the system, but functionality will be turned on shortly as well. This new feature will allow you to send your iSUITE customers and contacts to HubSpot giving you the ability to send iPROMOTEu generated email templates that will increase productivity!!
- We have started to integrate with vendors to provide you with more accurate and timely information around your orders.
List of vendors implemented:
- AAAU AAA Innovations/Umbrellaformer
- AMERCO Americanna Co.
- BICG Koozie Group
- BROD Alphabroder Companies
- ETCH Etching Industries/St. Regis
- GEML Gemline
- HITP Hit Promotional Products
- HUBP Hub Pen
- ICICLE Iclicle River Company
- LOGOM Logomark, Inc.
- MAGNET Magnet LLC
- NUMO Numo Manufacturing
- SANM SanMar
- SEVI Seville Gear
- SNUG Snugz USA
- SSAC S&S Activewear
- STARL Starline USA
Statuses you may see:
- Order Received
- Order Entry Hold
- Order Confirmed
- General Hold
- Credit Hold
- Proof Hold
- Art Hold
- Back Order Hold
- In Production
- In Storage
- Partial Shipment
Here are some of the exciting features we are working on exclusive to iSUITE!
- Changes to the Disputes Submission Process
- Work is being done to make the disputed submission and follow up process more streamlined and communication more efficient
- Decoration Module and Purchase Order Template Optimizations
- The Decoration Template was made to help organize your decoration set information for your suppliers. We have received feedback from both suppliers and affiliates that some more changes can be made to the template to streamline information.