Online, our advertised lead times are written as 7 days for catalog quantity. As we still have 24hr rush suspended, we are not showing any bucket as 1 day, to avoid the 24hr. confusion. We will show 3 days as the lowest lead time.
Standard production time for in-stock items, quantities up to the end quantity displayed on primeline.com; one color/location imprints (unless otherwise noted) is 7 business days (3 business days for Sanitizers).
• Heat Transfers are 7-10 days lead time.
• The lead times below are based on how many days until AWS can assign a ship date, for an order received today.
• Daily, efforts are made to pull load balance buckets between facilities.
• Gray means the Deco location does not offer that deco method.
• These lead times are for catalog quantity orders in hard goods.
• 24hr. rush remains suspended.
Kathryn Lynch | Director – Order Management
Prime | 1100 Boston Avenue | Bridgeport | CT | 06610
Office (717) 844-5526 ext. 3028