By now, everyone has likely felt the effects of supply chain challenges in their everyday lives. Our vendors, like those in most industries, are beset by constraints largely beyond their control. We’ve been in regular contact with our top vendors to get insight on what they are seeing and expecting. Let’s talk about what we’re hearing from the vendors and what we can do to improve outcomes.
SUPPLY CHAIN INFOGRAPHIC & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS
email graphic • customizable PDF
social media images
Watch this Video Tutorial for tips on
how to customize your PDF files.
Inform Your Clients | Email Signature Block:
Given the worldwide supply chain challenges, you may want to encourage your customers to place their holiday orders (or any order) early.
To help in this regard, we’ve drafted language you may want to include beneath your email signature block. Below are two versions for you to consider using.
– VERSION #1 –
The worldwide supply chain disruptions are impacting production and inventory of all sorts of merchandise, including promotional products. While I have the experience and connections to help ensure timely delivery of your orders, doing so is more difficult than usual. To avoid missing deadlines and the resulting disappointment, I urge you to place your orders well ahead of your requested delivery date. Please contact me if you have any questions. I am here to help however I can. Thank you.
– VERSION #2 –
PLACE YOUR HOLIDAY ORDERS NOW!
The worldwide supply chain disruptions have resulted in extremely low inventory levels and extended delivery times. We are encouraging all our customers to be proactive and to place their holiday orders early. Orders with short turnaround times are becoming more and more difficult to fulfill. To avoid missing deadlines and the resulting disappointment, we urge you to place your holiday orders now – well ahead of your requested delivery date. Please contact me if you have any questions. I am here to help however I can. Thank you.
PRICE & INVENTORY UPDATES
SHIPPING & OPERATIONAL UPDATES
WHAT WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE OUR OUTCOMES
What You Can Do
- Prepare Your Clients – Set expectations and refer to the challenges also occurring in the non-promo world
- Look to Vendors Beyond Your ‘Go-To’s’ – Try ‘2nd tier’ Preferred Vendors
- Order Early – Especially for the upcoming gift season
- Create Backup Plan(s)
- Submit Complete Orders with IHD
What iPROMOTEu Will Do
- Ensure Affiliates are receiving service priority consistent with our buying power
- We believe that we are being treated better than our peers
- Reinforce the value and necessity of communications
- This is one of the biggest sources of frustration
- Explore technology solutions to improve information exchange with vendors